Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Samsung r810c Finesse characterize - level Talk

The Samsung Finesse r810c was released for right Talk Wireless in December, 2009, and created a Lot of buzz among prepaid phone users. At first glance, the r810c appears to be all things prepaid users have been dreaming of: it includes a large touch screen, high-speed Evdo data connection, music player, 2.0 mp camera, camcorder, bluetooth, and many other features.

To top it all off, this phone is now ready on right Talk's inexpensive, no-contract plans. At per month, the unlimited calling, text, and data plan is pretty appealing, especially when that data is arrival over a 3G connection. For population who, like me, are geeky sufficient to lust after the iPhone but "frugal" sufficient to stick to prepaid, this might be the exquisite solution.

Samsung Phone

In fact, I couldn't resist. After reading a few of the preliminary reviews of the Finesse from other right Talk users, I bit the bullet and purchased my own Samsung r810c, along with a month of unlimited service.

Samsung r810c Finesse characterize - level Talk

I've just received the phone, and I'm so enamored with the gadget I set up a detach Samsung r810c website to release my recapitulate of the phone and share tips and tricks with other right Talk users. As I gain more experience with the Finesse, I'll be putting up a very detailed recapitulate of the phone. I'll also do my best to reply any questions that population might have if I happen to miss prominent information in my review.

As I said above, I've only had the phone a few days, so I haven't used it sufficient to genuinely test it out. Here's what I can tell you so far, though - the voice potential seems adequate, but not fantastic. I would say it's on par with the Samsung r451c, someone else right Talk phone released earlier this fall, but not quite as good as the Lg 290c and 220c, also up-to-date models on right Talk.

What is beyond compare, though, is the touch screen and Evdo browser. The touch screen right on takes some getting used to, but I think I'll grow to like it. It's similar to an iPhone or iPod touch as far as how the touch screen works, but just a miniature dissimilar in sensitivity.

One thing worth noting here is that, unlike the aforementioned Apple products, the Finesse lacks "multi-touch" functionality. This means that the screen can sense only one "touch" at time, thus preventing use of Apple's favorite pinch-to-zoom operation. As an iPod touch user, I find that a miniature disappointing. Beyond that disappointment, though, I like the touch screen. This is the first touch-screen phone I've used. It's nice to use, and even nicer to look at it

One thing that I genuinely like is the Evdo internet access. I've had any phones now with internet access, but used them all very miniature because they were so slow. That is not the case with the r810c's 3G data. It's genuinely not as fast as broadband internet at your home, but it's fast sufficient that I'd be happy to use it to pass time while waiting in a waiting room or as a passenger in a vehicle.

Just as a point of reference, I was able to load the Cnn website in about a minute, complete with a dozen pictures. On old prepaid phones, if it loaded at all it would have taken any minutes to load a site like Cnn, and that wouldn't have included any pictures at all.

To check my email from my Yahoo! email account, it took me about 3 minutes to load the site, enter my password, and download my messages. I then reset the home page to yahoo mail, and saved my login info automatically. Now I can get to my new messages in about 45 seconds.

Samsung r810c Finesse characterize - level Talk

No comments:

Post a Comment